Our training Philosophy is based on the FA approved 4 Corner Model.
1. Technical Corner
- Unopposed – Technique practise
- Uneven Sides – skill practise,e.g 2 v1 / 4 v 2
- Even Sides – game e.g 3 v 3 / 4 v 4 / 5 v 5
- Game Craft
- Game as the Teacher
Achieved Target: Developing Technique
2. Physical Corner
Generic Movement Skills:
Football Functional Movement Skills:
- Receiving the ball
- Running with the ball
- Dribbling with the ball
- Turning, Kicking the ball
- Heading the ball
Achieved Target: Improving movement
3. Psychological Corner
- Decision making
- Learning styles
Achieved Target: Increasing learning
4. Social Corner
Are the players:
- Enjoying the work?
- Included in the process?
- Supported when necessary(visually, orally and practically)
- Given ownership and trust?
- Given responsibility?
Given a varied experience
- How does the coach manage mistakes and individual needs?
Achieved Target: Enjoying football.